The human body induction switch is also called thermal release human body induction switch or infrared smart switch. It is an automatic control product based on infrared technology. When a person enters the sensing range, the special sensor detects the change of the infrared spectrum of the human body, and automatically turns on the load. If the person does not leave the sensing range, it will continue to be connected; Turn off the load.
Human body induction switches are often used in many general public living places such as stairs, walkways, toilets, and elevators. When the human body enters the sensing range of the switch, the microcomputer system of the switch can sense the infrared heat release changes of the human body movement, and at the same time automatically turn on the lighting until it senses that the person leaves and delays the preset time before automatically turning off. “Spot” a light for you in the dark night:
1. Used in conference room, office area, restroom, basement. It can turn on the lights when people come, and turn off the lights when people leave, which greatly avoids waste, saves energy for you, and saves you the pain of forgetting to turn off the lights.
2. For disinfection room. When people come, the disinfection equipment is automatically turned off, and when people leave, the equipment is automatically turned on. Protect your health.
3. Used in school and community corridors, garages. It can be fully bright when people come, and half bright when people leave. On the premise of ensuring safety, it can greatly save energy.
Inductive switches work by detecting the presence or absence of human infrared rays, and are generally installed indoors. The false alarm rate of the human sensor switch has a great relationship with the installation location and method. The following points should be paid attention to when installing the human sensor switch:
1. Do not operate with power on during installation, and then power on after installation.
2. Do not use beyond the power range.
3. The top-mounted human sensor switch should not be too high from the ground, preferably between 2.4-3.1 meters. The wall-mounted human body sensor switch can be installed in the position of the original switch and replaced directly.
4. When installing the human body sensor switch, it should be kept away from heating, air conditioning, refrigerators, stoves and other places that are sensitive to air temperature changes.
5. There must be no screens, furniture, large bonsai or other isolation objects within the detection range of the sensor switch.
6. The switch should not face the window directly to prevent false alarms caused by hot air disturbance outside the window and people moving around.
7. Do not install the switch in places with strong air flow such as doorways and air ducts